Essential Inspections Performed
One of the most momentous days in an aviator’s life is the day they purchase an aircraft. No matter how attractive and well-kept an aircraft appears, it is essential to have an inspection performed, with parameters agreed upon by all parties involved, that is, buyer, seller, and, if applicable, the broker.
Qmulus Aviation may assist an Owner and/or Operator in the purchase of an aircraft. Qmulus Aviation assists our customers in evaluating the business model or mission for the utilization of the aircraft.
Qmulus Aviation utilizes the following 7-Step Process for aircraft acquisitions:
- Utilization Analysis
- Acquisition Type (Used Aircraft, Leased Aircraft, or New Aircraft)
- Conformity Inspection (This is not a pre-buy)
- Pre-buy Inspection
- Maintenance Program Development Analysis
- Maintenance Planning and Forecast
- Aircraft Complete Purchase
**Optional-Aircraft Maintenance Software Integration (CAMPS, FlightDocs, etc...)
Thinking about buying an aircraft? Call us for a free consultation.