Our highly-trained and FAA-licensed mechanics offer comprehensive and thorough aircraft maintenance services on Cessna, Pilatus, Beechcraft King Air, and most turbine and fixed-wing aircraft.
Our FAA-licensed team members participate in ongoing education to stay up-to-date with the newest technologies offered by factory-approved schools. We keep abreast of the new developments in technologies in order to provide you the best possible solutions for all your aviation needs.
Strict Quality Control Procedures and Documentation
We are proud of our high standards and strict quality control procedures and ensure that your aircraft is back in service in a timely manner, with all the necessary job-specific necessary documentation.
- Aircraft Inspections
- Non-Routine Aircraft Discrepancies
- Insurance Repairs
- Pre-Purchase Evaluation and Survey
- Aircraft system troubleshooting
Qmulus Aviation Specials
2 yr. IFR pitot static, transponder & altimeter checks compliant with FAA regulations (91.411 & 91.413):
- @ Qmulus (Caldwell Industrial Airport): $350
- @ Surrounding Treasure Valley Airports: $425
Give us a call to schedule your IFR checks.
Cessna Single Engine High Wing Maintenance Program
Qmulus Aviation is proud to be a premier Aircraft Maintenance Facility supporting the Treasure Valley and surrounding area. We are proud to announce our Cessna Single Engine High Wing Maintenance Program. The Program consist of the following:
- 3 Annual Inspections at a fixed dollar amount (including AD, ICA's, and Cessna Continued Airworthiness Program)
- IFR Checks at $300
- Shop rate locked in @ $95 Hr thru the 3 Annuals (including any non-routine maintenance between inspections)
- Aircraft maintenance supported in a digital tracking system
- Quarterly Inspection Reports
- A Maintenance Due List issued Quarterly for ramp checks